The price of futures is mainly driven by prices in the physical (cash) market, however information and data points which support views on future price movements are essential.
NZX provides a multitude of key data points, views and commentary to help traders price futures contracts in the dairy market.
- Agri HQ - Dairy Trader website coming soon (May 22, 2013)
- NBR - Kiwi slumps on speculation America may end easing bias this year (May 17, 2013)
- NBR - Dairy prices fall 2.1%, extending decline from record high (May 16, 2013)
- FWplus - Record milk flows could not last (May 10, 2013)
- 3 News - Reserve Bank intervenes to lower dollar (May 08, 2013)
- NZ Herald - Fonterra milk collection drops 0.5pc (May 08, 2013)
- NZ Herald - NZ dollar at near 3-year high vs Aussie (May 07, 2013)
- NZ Herald - World dairy prices drop 7.3pc (May 02, 2013)
- 3 News - NZ dollar holds near two-week high (May 01, 2013)
- Agri HQ - NZX bundles dairy info and offers new data product (May 01, 2013)
-Statistics will be available once the market opens.
Daily Settlement Prices
May 23, 2013
May 22, 2013
Final Settlement Prices
Agrifax is New Zealand’s leading provider of independent information for the agribusiness sector. It provides timely and accurate data, insightful analysis as well as monitoring services for global market trends and commodity prices. Leading manufacturers, exporters, importers, economists, financial and farm advisers and farmers in New Zealand and internationally subscribe to Agrifax.
Agri Inform produces NZ Dairy Exporter, Dairy Week, New Zealand Farmers Weekly and many more weekly and monthly news publications. All are respected for leading the way in the provision of management information and up to date news of value to the dairy industry and the wider agribusiness sector.
Australian Crop Forecasters
ACF publishes monthly subscription reports on Australian grain supply and demand. ACF has a long standing in the Australian grain market as the lead provider of high quality and independent crop forecasting services.
Commentary regarding forecast volume for Trading Event 92 will be available when volumes are released. To receive this commentary please call +64 (9) 368 2142 or email email@example.com
For trade related enquiries please contact NZX Market Surveillance +64 (4) 495 2829.